…sometimes you turn your entire blog turquoise. Sorry about that! I’m sort of into it right now, so I’ll leave it be. But I lost the gorgeous header E made for me and I’m mourning it.
I’ve had to put aside the blog post all about writers colonies until Monday—I’m just focusing on a freelance project right now and need to complete it!
On my mind, in no particular order:
- I feel like I’m waiting for some BIG THING, but I don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s only the fact that I need to be writing and the big things will follow from that?
- I am working on two books right now, but I won’t tell you what they are, except to say that neither one is a sequel to DANI NOIR.
- Happy birthday to Yojo, one of the most talented writers I know.
- I may have frightened the guy at the coffeeshop today when he told me the machines were down and they couldn’t make espresso drinks this morning. The horror on my face. I would not have wanted to witness it.
- I met the author Cat Clarke—whose debut YA novel ENTANGLED comes out in the U.K. in January—and I adore her and wish she lived here in New York. Can’t wait to read her book. And see? Sometimes it is perfectly safe, and totally fun, to meet people off the internet! (Disclaimer: Kids, I don’t mean you.)
ETA: Accidental activation of the turquoise theme fixed!