Imaginary Girls comes out in the US and Canada on June 14, exactly two months from today! Since this book means pretty much everything to me—and surely you’ve heard me talk about it often enough and you’re like yeah, yeah, yeah, is your book out already?—I wanted to celebrate getting that much closer to publication by doing something special. While this may involve some Pinkberry frozen yogurt with blueberries and raspberries and strawberries on top and dancing around the living room, I also want to share my excitement with you. You’re welcome to dance around your own living room, but sending Pinkberry in the mail is not feasible—it would melt.
So… I have these:
Bookmarks! They’re nice and pretty and glossy in person.
I also have this:
That’s my *very last* ARC (advance reading copy) that I have to give away. The last one.
And you can have it.
I will be choosing ONE WINNER to get a signed Imaginary Girls ARC as well as a few bookmarks (signed if you want ’em signed).
I will be choosing TWENTY WINNERS to get Imaginary Girls bookmarks (signed if you want ’em signed).
So if twenty-one people enter? Twenty-one people win!
Want some enticement? Here’s what Publishers Weekly said about Imaginary Girls:
“A surreal and dreamy world where magical thinking is carried to a chilling extreme. Suma uses the story’s supernatural horror movie–ready elements in the best of ways; beneath all the strangeness lies beauty, along with a powerful statement about the devotion between sisters.”—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
Intrigued? I hope you’ll enter.
Please note: This giveaway is open in the US and Canada only. But international readers, please keep reading.
Here’s how to enter, it’s pretty simple:
- Leave a comment on this blog post. That’s it!
- Really, that’s all you need to do.
- But—BUT this is important—please enter your email address in the comment form where it says “Email.” It’s private and only I will see it. That’s just so I can get a hold of you to ask for your mailing address if you won!
Oh but wait. Here’s how you can get extra chances to win:
- Do you have a sister? Since Imaginary Girls is all about sisters, if you have a sister you get twice the chance to win! Just tell me in your comment that you have a sister and I will count your entry two times. (And, sure, I guess everyone could start inventing imaginary sisters, but I am choosing to trust you on this one.)
- You can also enter to win a bookmark on Facebook—and that is open internationally. (Limit to two international winners.) Just go to my author page, click “like,” and leave a comment on this photo (or on the wall—I’ll count comments from anywhere) telling me that you want a bookmark. I’ll be choosing 10 more bookmark winners from Facebook in addition to the 20 bookmark winners I’m choosing here.
- And finally, I’ll randomly—at my whim, i.e., whenever I feel like it—give away even more bookmarks on Twitter, so you may want to follow me there because who knows when I’ll decide to do that. Maybe soon.
That’s it. Want a bookmark? Want my last ARC? Leave a comment on this post and you’re entered.
(I’m closing this giveaway on Monday, April 18 at 11:59 p.m. EST and I’ll announce the winners the next day.)