I just came home to a box of bookmarks. Want one…
…or a small stack for the teens at your library?
…or for your book club?
The thing is, I changed the back of my last batch of Imaginary Girls bookmarks and ordered more for a few events I have coming up… A lot more. I sort of ordered more than I meant to. I guess I didn’t realize what 1,000 bookmarks really looks like:
I have a small apartment and not that much room to keep useless things (any more than I already do, which is a whole other story I won’t get into).
If you want a bookmark for yourself, here’s how to get one:
- Mail a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to my PO box. You just need one first-class stamp on the SASE.
- If you want the bookmark signed, say so. Otherwise I will send it as is.
Here’s the address:
Nova Ren Suma
PO Box 399
New York, NY 10276
Sorry, US only. I don’t want to have to deal with IRC coupons.
If you’re a librarian and want a small stack for your library to give out to teen readers:
- Email me. I’ll send you some. US and Canada only.
And if you have a book club and you’re reading Imaginary Girls:
- Email me and I’ll send you one for everyone in your book club. US and Canada only.
I reserve the right to stop sending out bookmarks when one of the following shifts in the cosmos occurs:
- I am under book deadline again and can’t think of anything but revising.
- I run out of bookmarks.
If you don’t help me out with this, I will have to start building bookmark sculptures. My first project will be a rocket ship or a log cabin.