I truly love interviewing other authors and asking them questions about writing. Here are some of the Writer-to-Writer Interviews I’ve done:
- Micol Ostow, author of Emily Goldberg Learns to Salsa, So Punk Rock, and family
- Amy Reed, author of Beautiful and Clean
- Arlaina Tibensky, author of And Then Things Fall Apart
- Steve Brezenoff, author of The Absolute Value of -1 and Brooklyn, Burning
- Teri Hall, author of The Line and Away
- Amy Garvey, author of Cold Kiss
- Nina LaCour, author of Hold Still and The Disenchantments
- Amy McNamara, author of Lovely, Dark and Deep—interview coming soon!
For my YA Debut Interview series, see a list of all the authors on this page.